Wild Pines Train Set
Out of stock
Choo choo, coming through!
This 30 piece track allows for creative layouts and endless storytelling. We love the great outdoors and we want to encourage our children to love it too! This set teaches to respect the world and to keep it lovely and green.
The wonderful character of all the different parts make this train set truly charming and it provides hours of fun and learning through play for a little one. A tree nursery shows trees at different stages of growth, and the track part with 3 big firs will block the track unless they are rotated out of the way, making this train set educational as well as fully functional and fun.
Pick up logs and timber magnetically with the rotating loader vehicle and load one of the back carriages, but beware of the bear fishing in the lake for fish!
- 30 track pieces including a bridge, 2 sloped edged pieces & 2 track splitters.
- An engine and 3 carriages holding 27 small logs of various colours.
- A logging truck carrying 9 long timbers with magnetic spots
- A rotating loader vehicle
- A log pile to hold the logs with a sleeping bear
- A lake with 2 magnetised boulders and big bear
- A track part with 3 rotating fir trees
- 4 cut timber logs
- A tree nursery with 6 removable trees
Made from sustainably sourced rubber wood.
Suitable for ages 3 years and over.
Product Dimensions: 94 x 63 x 16 cms
Tender Leaf Toys
Delivery and Returns
For orders of £50 or more, we offer FREE delivery Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays) throughout mainland UK (not including the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland).
Our standard UK mainland delivery charge for orders under £50 is £3.99p per order.
No deliveries are available on Public Holidays
For International orders – or should you have a specific delivery request – please don’t hesitate to call or email us, we will be pleased to help wherever we can and will endeavour to obtain the best possible price for your delivery.
For further details - please see the following links...