We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase, which is why we offer a no quibble returns policy. If you are not happy with your purchase in any way please contact us to let us know that you wish to return your order. Where possible, we may offer you an exchange, but you are not obliged to accept this. All we ask is that you contact us within 14 days of receipt of your order and that you adhere to our returns policy.
1. The item/s must be packed in the original branded packaging with all branded promotional materials intact including inner packaging and labels.
2.The goods must be returned in the same condition as they were when despatched. A deduction can be made from your refund if the value of the goods has been reduced as a result of you handling the goods more than was necessary.
3. Please ensure that you package the item securely so that it will reach us without sustaining any damage. In most cases you should be able to re-use the external packaging we used to send your order.
4. We recommend that you use a trackable/insured method of returning the parcel to us. (Signed for delivery, special delivery or courier depending on the weight of the parcel)
5. Before returning items, please contact us for a return authorisation number and returns shipping address. Goods must be returned within 14 days of us providing this information.
6. When returning goods, please include the following information:
a) Your name, address and telephone number.
b) Your order number and return authorisation number.
c) List of items returned and reason for returning.
7. Once received and checked, the sale price will be refunded immediately via the method you paid. If your order is returned in full we will also refund our standard delivery charge. This will apply even if you opted for an enhanced delivery service (i.e. premium or express).
8. Please note that customers wishing to return non-faulty items for exchange or refund must do so at their own cost. Where a partial order is returned in these circumstances, which reduces the total value of the order below the free delivery threshold (currently £50.00p), then any refund will be subject to reduction by our standard delivery rate (Currently £3.99)
9. In the unlikely event that your item is faulty please contact us immediately. In these circumstances, upon receipt of the parcel in accordance with these conditions, we will also reimburse you for the receipted return postage . When you contact us we can advise on the best way to return the item. Refund of return postage will be limited to the cost of our recommended shipping method.
10. Most of our parcels require a signature on delivery. If no-one is available to sign for the parcel our courier will leave a card and attempt a further 1-2 deliveries. If no contact is made during this period and a parcel is returned to us we will refund the cost of the goods only. The original post and packing costs will not be refunded under these circumstances.
1. The Toy Centre abides by The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, which gives you the unconditional right to cancel your order without giving any reason. If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us. This notification must be received within 14 days from the day after which you received your order.
2. If written notice of cancellation is received prior to your order being despatched, you will be refunded in full via the method you paid.
3. If you have already received your order, all goods must be returned to us if you wish to cancel your order under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013. Once received and checked, the sale price will be refunded immediately via the method you paid. If your order is returned in full we will also refund our standard delivery charge. This will apply even if you opted for an enhanced delivery service (i.e. premium or express).
4. Please note that unless an item is faulty, customers will be responsible for the cost of return postage.
5. Once we have provided you with a return authorisation number please adhere to our returns policy.
Under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, consumers are under a statutory duty throughout the period of cancellation to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them. Consumers must also take reasonable care to ensure that goods are returned to the seller and that they are not damaged in transit. We may make a deduction from the amount due to you for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
The Toy Centre may, from time to time, offer free gift promotions. Under the terms of the Sale and Supply of Goods to Consumers Regulations 2002, free gifts linked to the purchase of a particular product or a specified value form part of that purchase contract. In the event that you wish to return that purchase, then the free gift must be returned to us at the same time.